星期二, 7月 25, 2006

Special Topics - 2

I prepared the presentation of introduce the category of researches about Social Network these days. Because last week i didn't prepare the powerpoint file and didn't speak well when meeting and some places also met chaos in my brain, I reprepare what I want to introduce.

Finding the "Applications" of these research areas is not quite an easy job for me but this is one of the important aspect I have to understand. Many researches are focus on creating a general way to solve "a set of" problems having same features. For me, I can not deeply imagine on how they can use to do something in real life. Maybe I have to train myself to do more thinkings, just as the GRE AWA test, also needs wide views of the world.

But I still pick up some examples about what these research can do in real life from the papers, and most of them are from the experiment section. Little by little, it really is not an easy job in Researching some things and may be lonely or boring some times, but reading and learning new things from other people is truly interesting. Although I don't know if I'd really like to do Research, but I'll keep going and finish them step by step. At least, experience it and make it this time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言